The Stewardess Ministry is appointed by the Pastor to assist the Pastor with the preparing of the Lord’s Table and the baptizing of the saints. The appointment to stewardess is a sacred office.
The responsibilities and duties of the Stewardesses consist of the following:
1. To serve the table of the Lord.
2. To serve the table of the poor.
3. To serve the table of the ministry.
4. To assist in collecting the General Funds.
5. To assist in collecting the salaries of the Presiding Elder and the Pastor.
6. To make, in conjunction with the Board of Stewards, an estimate of appropriations for the pastor. The appropriations, where practicable, shall include salary, pension, travel allowance for automobile, and travel expenses for meetings. Also, they shall include housing and medical-hospitalization.
7. To do other work as may be assigned to them by the pastor or Board of Stewards.
9. To elect their own chairperson, secretary and treasurer.
Chairperson: Marie Vinson
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ministry Meeting Schedule: